The underwater world is a sight to behold. It used to be something only available to underwater creatures and divers who would like to live like these creatures for a limited period of time but because of the emergence of underwater cameras and video cameras, keeping track of how the underwater world looks is easier to do.
You need to choose the perfect location first wherein you are going to shoot the pictures or the videos. You can take a look at El Cielo Beach Cozumel. It can be an amazing place for you to see. You will surely have a grand time checking out the underwater world there. Immerse yourself in other activities too that will make you feel like you are truly on vacation.
Even before you learn the different underwater tips, there is one thing you should know: practice makes perfect. The more that you take underwater videos, the better you would get at it so try to practice whenever you can.
These are some of the tips to remember:
- Try to avoid shaky movements. This may seem easy but the moment that you are underwater you will feel overwhelmed with all of the things that you are going to see. Even the slightest wobble will become evident in underwater videos so if you want to make it work, try your best to hold still at all times.
- Try to move around the camera a bit. You want to make your video interesting and you can make this happen by adding some depth to your shots. You should slowly move towards your next focal point so that your viewers will know that you are shifting from your previous subject to your new one.
- Follow movement underwater. If you see a fish that you feel is interesting, follow that fish. It will make the fish your subject and it can make the video more pleasing to look at. There are so many underwater creatures you will find though so make up your mind before you start following one subject around.
- Take a lot of footage. Gone are the days when you have to worry about the amount of film that is rolling. You just need to worry about your storage now and if you have enough, just keep rolling. It will make a lot of difference when you have a lot of videos to choose from.
- Get different shots from different angles. This will make editing your video easier than ever. You can choose shots that will make your video complete and the differences in lighting will make your video even more interesting than ever.
Always remember that the video you are going to take is meant to tell a story. You are meant to show how beautiful the underwater world is but you cannot do that without making the video cohesive enough for viewers to understand. It may take some time and practice but with these tips, you can be a pro soon.